Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bee Killa


Since Easter sunday my mom found out there was a bit of a bee infestation in on of the dressers that we moved out earlier in the week. We all went about it as if they would leave. My mom arrives and reminds me that we have such a problem and that it has gotten progressively worse. I'M TALKING A SWARM HERE!. So I google "how to get rid of bees" and recieved a few tips (i.e. anything from cutting open a soda bottle to just hiring a bee remover to do the job). I don't know about you but i ain't spending NO $150 bucks to remove some goddamn bees! So I bravely suggest to my mom that I can take care of the problem. Armed with 2 fully loaded raid cans and a pressure hose and some big balls.....They all went down...ONE BY ONE.

Ruben - 1 BEES - NONE


No comments: