Monday, October 26, 2009

Longevity Radio



It is has been quite awhile since I last submitted a worthy blog. But anywho, I wanted to share about my newest venture in the internet world... PODCASTING! It has been a long awaited project that I have never, until recently started. I titled the podcast LONGEVITY RADIO because my mission for this project is to promote the LONGEVITY of music that is often forgotten or under appreciated by radio stations and ignorant ears of the Y (WIRED) generation.

All of it is music from my own record collection that I have collected over the years. It gives me another excuse to play all of them over again. The genre's will focus mainly on hip hop and breaks that much of hip hop uses to create it's own music. I will also be playing jazz, fusion, rock, soul and funk music in episodes to come.

I have yet to create a consistent format for my "episodes". I want to ultimately create themes and include excerpts from my favorite cult movies I grew up watching. So far there have only been 3 episodes. I've been consistent in submitting one weekly every Monday. Take a listen.

Enjoy


No comments: