Monday, May 26, 2008

May Movie Wrap up!

Baby Mama (4/10): I wasn't too enthusiastic to watch this movie but I figured since I really take a liking to Tina Fey's comedy, I'd thought I'd give it a shot. :BUZZER: Wrong! The movie was just too much of a flop for me to even enjoy it. Maybe it was the 778797234 children that had no business in the theater in the first place, maybe it was too cheesy....maybe it was just a BAD movie. Stay away...for good

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (8/10): After watching Iron Man i figured it was really going to set the tone as far as the quality of blockbuster that will be coming out in the following months..and it has made me very hopefully. INDY is a great watch overall. It really captured and continued what we have come accustomed to in the I.J. series. Harrison Ford still got it and I thought Cate Blanchett tried a little too hard with her Russian accent just like Jon Voight in "Ananconda."

No comments: